- Plant material presentation
- Preparation and aseptisation of plant material
- Dissection, culturing and culture of carnation meristems
- Dissection, culturing and culture of arabette meristems
- Healthy plant regeneration
'Production of healthy plant materials by shoot tip meristem culture' is a scientific and technical movie, illustrating the different stages of the meristem culture, that allows the regeneration of healthy plants from plants infected by viruses. Two examples are described : the carnation as a material for practical work, and Arabidopsis halleri (Arabette de Haller) as research material.